Scottsdale Village Square
Scottsdale Village Square, a Pacifica Senior Living Community is seeking an experienced Wound Certified LPN/RN. In this role, you will be responsible for our Wound Prevention and Treatment Program, working closely with the Nursing Unit Managers. Wound care experience is necessary, minimum of one year experience providing direct care to residents in a long term care setting. Responsibilities Include:
- Assess skin condition on all new admissions using standardized assessment tool.
- Implements treatment plans.
- Appropriately documents on all residents receiving treatments, reviewing previous documentation and assuring consistency in documentation.
In addition to having strong nursing skills, you will need the following:
- Current active license as LPN or RN in Arizona
- Current Fingerprint Card & CPR Certification
- Ability to communicate confidently, clearly, concisely and professionally
- Comfortable rapport while interfacing with residents, families and staff
We offer a competitive salary with a comprehensive benefits package.
Apply in person or send resume to:
Scottsdale Village Square 2620 N. 68th Street, Scottsdale AZ 85257 Fax: (480) 946-1686
In conformity with applicable laws, Scottsdale Village Square is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, or physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Hours per week:
Relocation Assistance Provided:
- Monday to Friday
- On call