Pacifica Senior Living Paradise Valley
Pacifica Senior Living Paradise Valley is looking for a Wellness Nurse for their beautiful 84 bed memory care community located in North Phoenix.
Duties Include but are not limited to:
- Supports the Resident Care Director in all aspects of resident care
- Support the mission, vision, and culture of the organization through positive communication and leadership
- Contribute to Community relationships by demonstrating cooperation and professional conduct with residents, fellow associates, providers, vendors, etc.
- Contribute to team effort by being flexible in work assignments; by furnishing support; by taking initiative; and by understanding how this position affects and compliments all other Community positions.
- Able to maintain work pace appropriate to given work load.
- Evaluate resident care needs and communicate with RCD and physicians accordingly.
- Update Medical charts, and daily charting by exception on needed residents
- Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) with an unencumbered license to practice within the state of Arizona
- CPR Certification
- Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Food Handler’s Card
- Valid ID/Driver’s License
Apply in person at 16621 N 38th St. Phoenix, AZ 85032
Call 602-787-0800 to set up an interview
Job Type: Full-time
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- RN or LPN Nursing License for the state of Arizona (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off