Scottsdale Village Square
Scottsdale Village Square, a Pacifica Senior Living Community is seeking experienced LPN Wellness Nurse with strong administrative skills. In this role, you must be a healthcare professional with a strong desire to work with Independent and Assisted Living residents.
The purpose of this position is to:
· Supervise, provide and coordinate nursing care in compliance with facility policies and procedures and to assess residents care needs and take appropriate action;
· Implement medication orders; to administer medications in an accurate and timely manner;
· Implement treatment orders; to assess resident treatment needs and take appropriate action and to participate in supervision of care provided to residents.
Delegation of Authority
As an AL Wellness Nurse, you are delegated the administrative authority, responsibility and accountability necessary for carrying out assigned duties.
Duties & Responsibilities – General
· Observe established departmental and facility policies and procedures.
· Comply with all federal, state and local regulations that apply to your department that govern our industry.
· Participate in facility surveys (inspections) made by authorized government agencies as necessary.
· Assist in standardizing the methods in which work will be accomplished.
· Perform administrative requirements, such as completing necessary forms, reports, etc.
· Agree not to disclose assigned user ID code and password for accessing resident/facility information and promptly report suspected or known violations of such disclosure.
· Ensure that computer workstations left unattended are properly logged off or the password protected automatic screen-saver activates.
· Report any known or suspected unauthorized attempt to access facility’s information system.
· Assume accountability for data contained in the Scottsdale Village Square employee handbook.
· Come to work in neat, clean attire and consistently present an appropriate professional appearance.
· Come to work as scheduled and consistently demonstrate dependability and punctuality.
· Consistently work cooperatively with residents, resident families, facility staff and visitors.
· Create and maintain an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest and positive emphasis, as well as a calm environment throughout the facility.
Qualifications – Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
· Must possess, at a minimum, a High School Diploma or equivalent.
· Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a LPN or RN in the state of Arizona.
· A Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university is preferred.
· Current successful completion of a basic life support (BLS) for healthcare workers certification program is required (online courses are not acceptable).
· Must have applied for or possess a non-expired fingerprint level 1 clearance card issued by the Arizona Department of Public Safety.
· Must have, at a minimum, three 3-years’ of experience as a supervisor in a hospital, nursing care facility or other related health care facility.
· Must have, at a minimum 6-months experience in rehabilitative and restorative nursing practices.
· An equivalent combination of experience, education and other qualifications may be considered.
· Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
· Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
The candidate must have managerial experience, Assisted Living experience, working knowledge of the MDS process and be able to handle a fast paced schedule.
We offer a competitive salary with a comprehensive benefits package.
Job Type: Full-time
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off