Pacifica Senior Living Oakland Heights
The Janitor/patrol position will assist in the upkeep and appearance of the building while ensuring locked doors and keeping watch over the community. This is an entry level position and will report to the Maintenance Director. MUST HAVE CLEAN BACKGROUND – No incidents of arrest or charges of misdemeanors or felonies, ever. Must be able to pass an extensive drug screening.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES·
· Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, and vacuuming where necessary
· Gather and empty trash all over the campus which includes inside and OUTSIDE the community.
· Service, clean, and supply all restrooms
· Monitor building security and safety by checking and locking doors.
· Clean and own the cleanliness of the dumpsters and loading dock.
· Replace light bulbs throughout common areas of the community
· Maintain the overall cleanliness of the building by picking up trash and debris in and outside of the community.
· Accomplish other cleaning tasks as assigned by management
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
Hours per week:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Weekends required
- 8 hour shift