Pacifica Senior Living Pinehurst
This is a unique assisted living community specialized for residents with memory impairment. The Resident Care Director will have a team of med-techs with a skilled Resident Care Coordinator. This position is Monday – Friday with standard work hours.
The successful person will hold a RN license in Idaho.
We offer a COMPETITIVE WAGE AND BENEFITS package DOE and credentials.
- Ensure assigned residents receive their medications and treatments as ordered in their respective care plans
- Directs care team to ensure completion of assigned tasks
- Ensures timely completion of all charting is done daily before end of shift
- Assist with team scheduling, recruiting, hiring and training as needed.
- Weekly resident documentation and follow-up on incidents.
- Quarterly resident assessments and assessments based on change of condition.
- Managing a team of care givers, med-techs and staffing assistant.
- Ensuring appropriate staffing levels along with staffing assistant.
- Strong communication required between the community and both families and local third party providers (physicians, pharmacists, home health, hospice, etc.)
- Current active RN license.
- Ability to speak, understand, read and write English proficiently
- Ability to pass a background check with no disqualifying events
- 3 years of experience in care management
Offer of employment will be contingent on passing a background check. Please don’t wait or hesitate and forward your resume today! We look forward to hearing from you!
Keywords: Wellness Coordinator, ADON, DON, Unit Manager, Charge Nurse, RN, Customer Service Nurse, Staffing Coordinator
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment