Pacifica Senior Living Belleair
Are you looking for a job where you can MAKE A DIFFERENCE? Pacifica Senior Living at Belleaire is seeking POSITIVE, HAPPY employees to come join our team! Here at Pacifica Senior Living, we recognize the importance of focusing on individualized resident-centered care. Our mission is to create inviting, home-like environments for all of our communities and we rely on quality, dedicated employees to help us fulfill this vision.
Here at Pacifica Senior Living in Clearwater, FL we currently have an opening for a RESIDENT CARE COORDINATOR WITH STRONG MANAGEMENT SKILLS.
This unique memory care focused community is under new management looking for the right person to lead the care giver team alongside the Resident Care Director and Executive Director.
This is an excellent role for a current LPN looking to expand their management career.
- The Resident Services Coordinator oversees all phases of care for the residents as well as supervision of care staff. As a percentage, 80% of this role is related to: 1) ensuring the team understands their role and responsibilities, 2) auditing the team for care to ensure residents are being provided as reflected on their care plans and 3) task sheets, and hosting coaching sessions and correcting issues when identities. The remaining 20% is focused on staffing. Ensuring the schedule is completed, staffing is within goal, and recruitment.
- Follow-up and audit care tasks of the team. Assist team in completing tasks, or training team on new processes and systems.
- Responsible for all training of new staff and retention of staff.
- Rotate on-call responsibility for call-ins and track attendance.
- Responsible for creating the schedule, with the goal of monthly consistent scheduling.
- Works with Executive Director and/or Resident Care Director on retention, recruitment, and interviews of new staff.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- LPN (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Weekends required
- 8 hour shift