Pacifica Senior Living McMinnville
Pacifica Senior Living-McMinnville is looking for a great Resident Service/Care Coordinator! Full Time available!
Why Join Us?
You can make a difference! Grow your career and do the job you love with people you enjoy working with! We offer competitive benefits and salaries.
Pacifica Senior Living is a premier company providing care to seniors and their families throughout the United States. We specializing in full-service, assisted living and memory care. We offer a competitive starting wage along with a comprehensive employee benefits package that includes, but is not limited to:
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Online continuing education
- A positive working environment
- Discounted employee meal program
- Opportunity for career advancement
This position assists the Resident Services Director and/or the Health Services Director with monitoring resident health, including:
- Record Keeping
- Scheduling of Personal Care Assistants, developing daily tasks and making assignments
- Medication Monitoring and Record Keeping
- Initiate and Maintain Emergency Packets
- Organization of Resident Charts
- This position requires a high school diploma or equivalent certificate and prior care experience in an assisted living community or skilled nursing facility, and valid First Aid and CPR Certification.
* Experience as a Medication tech and Caregiver
- Able to speak, read, write and understand the English language fluently.
- Must have reliable transportation to travel for assessments and other outreach, automobile insurance as required by law and a valid driver’s license.
***We are a Drug Free Community***
If you are a friendly and motivated person who loves working with seniors and are interested, please send your resume today or apply in person at 320 SW Hill RD McMinnville OR 97128!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour