Pacifica Palm Springs
Pacifica Senior Living Palm Springs is looking for great Caregivers! FT and PT available!
Caregiver duties include but not limited to responsibilities associated with a personal care assistant to residents, laundry and kitchen helper. Provide assistance with all activities of daily living needs such as, bathing, transferring, toileting, dressing, undressing, grooming, shaving, etc. Position may require direct care assistance to residents with memory care impairments in a dignified manner.
- Minimum of one year experience in a Geriatric, Long Term Care or Assisted Living setting
- Must have or be able to obtain a valid First Aid Certification
- Speak, read, and understand the English language
- Dementia care experience is beneficial
Why Join Us?
You can make a difference! Grow your career and do the job you love with people you enjoy working with! We offer competitive benefits and salaries.
Pacifica Senior Living is a premier company providing care to seniors and their families throughout the United States. We specializing in full-service, assisted living and memory care. We offer a competitive starting wage along with a comprehensive employee benefits package that includes, but is not limited to:
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Online continuing education
- A positive working environment
- Opportunity for career advancement
***We are a Drug Free Community***
If you are a friendly and motivated person who loves working with seniors and are interested, please send your resume today or apply in person at 1780 East Baristo Road, Palm Springs CA 92262 Monday-Sunday 9AM-5PM
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- relevant: 1 year (Required)
- caregiving/direct patient care: 1 year (Preferred)
- driver’s license (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture