Pacifica Senior Living Hemet
Pacifica Senior Living Hemet is looking for a great Memory Care Director!
This position is responsible for day-to-day operations of the Memory Care Community. Expectations are to coordinate and implement programs and services designed for residents with cognitive impairment; meet or exceed standards of care; encourage and assist each Memory Care resident to function at their highest level of ability; and by word and action reassure families and friends that residents are safe secure and well cared for.
- Foster a resident-centered caring environment, making certain to improve the quality of lives for our residents
- Directs, coordinates, and monitors care delivery to assure safe, effective, and appropriate care
- Works with other team members to monitor day to day care levels of residents for quality assurance and to verify appropriate levels of care
- Maintains and oversees the assessment of care needs of each resident
- Evaluates performance of all MC staff
- Oversee all aspects of MC department
- LVN preferred but not required
- Ability to lead the team by example and provide care on the floor
- Ability to lead activities for MC
- Ability to pass a DOJ background clearance and drug screen
Why Join Us?
You can make a difference!
Grow your career and do the job you love with people you enjoy working with! We offer competitive benefits and salaries.
Job Type: Full-time
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- For Profit
Work from Home:
Relocation Assistance Provided:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment