Pacifica Senior Living-CDA
We have competitive wages and health insurance available after 90 days. * Please submit your resume along with contact information or you can stop by and fill out an application at: our Coeur d ‘Alene location * We are looking for caring, compassionate individuals who enjoys working with seniors.
- Contribute to team efforts by being flexible in work assignments
- Able to maintain work pace appropriate to given work load.
- Perform activities on schedule while maintaining regular attendance and punctuality within specified guidelines.
- Provide assistance (or reminders) with activities of daily living, including grooming, oral hygiene, showering, hair cleaning and brushing, and transferring to and from activities and meals, as needed. * * Assist in meal preparation/presentation, serving to resident, and other dining related responsibilities,approved charting criteria and procedures to record resident information as well as assisting with medications .
- Maintain a safe and orderly environment by performing general scheduled housekeeping for resident involving cleaning laundry, bedrooms, dining area, living space, bathrooms, kitchen, etc.
- Initiate and participate in leisure activities provided for residents; encourage resident to socialize and participate in planned activities and programs to develop friendships with other residents.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 /hour
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off