THE WOODMARK AT SUN CITY
The Woodmark at Sun City a Pacifica Senior Living Community is looking for great Med Techs for second shift!
We are seeking committed individuals that have a passion to care for seniors and are looking to grow within the healthcare field. All team members must adhere to a strict customer service philosophy by providing excellent customer service to our residents, their families, and fellow co-workers.
This position provides direct care and medication assistance to the residents in a manner that meets or exceeds Community expectations, including being familiar with and prepared to fulfill responsibilities as outlined in the following position descriptions:
· Personal Care Assistant to Residents
· Dishwasher/Kitchen Helper
Other duties include, but not limited to responsibilities related to medication administration, review of medication administration records for errors, following state license rules, notification of the physician when appropriate, ensure medications are reordered, faxing of written or faxed orders from doctors to pharmacies.
· Minimum of one year experience in a Geriatric, Long Term Care or Assisted Living setting
· Must have or be able to obtain a valid First Aid Certification
· Valid food handler’s card
· Speak, read, and understand the English language
· Dementia care experience is beneficial
Why Join Us?
You can make a difference!
Grow your career and do the job you love with people you enjoy working with! We offer competitive benefits and salaries.
Pacifica Senior Living is a premier company providing care to seniors and their families throughout the United States. We specializing in full-service, assisted living and memory care. We offer a competitive starting wage along with a comprehensive employee benefits package that includes, but is not limited to:
· Health, Dental, Vision
· Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
· Online continuing education
· A positive working environment
· Discounted employee meal program
· Opportunity for career advancement
***We are a Drug Free Community***
Job Type: Full-time
- One location