Pacifica Senior Living
If you are looking for an opportunity to enrich the lives of others and you share our passion for making a difference in people’s lives, come join our team! Our residents are the reason we choose to deliver high quality care and services in a home-like setting. We offer competitive wages, benefits, training, and the opportunity for growth. We welcome you to apply & join our family today!
Have a passion for helping people? Whether you are starting your career or a seasoned caregiver, such as an RN or CNA, or you simply have the heart for helping people, then our Caregiver and Med-Tech job is for you. Our seniors are looking for trusted companions and friends who bring a passion for helping others. Our med-tech caregivers share warm smiles while helping seniors enjoy their daily routines and live life to the fullest. Become part of our family, grow your skills and career, and have the satisfaction of helping make seniors’ lives brighter every day.
What it takes to be a Med-Tech Caregiver:
Our caregivers provide direct care to residents, recognize individual needs, encourage independence and treat each senior with respect and dignity. You will nurture a home-like setting the community and assist our seniors with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, grooming and other personal care needs.
In addition, there will be approximately 1 – 2 hours of each shift focused on medication assistance for up to 20 people.
Must have Med-Tech Certification.
Keywords: caregiver, med-tech, memory care, assisted living
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $13.50 /hour
Job Type: Full-time
- One location
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment