Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers
Pacifica Senior Living is looking for a Director of the physical plant. We are a memory care Assisted Living with 5 cottages and a administration building on campus.
- Support the mission, vision, and culture of the organization through positive communication and leadership.
- Contribute to Community relationships by demonstrating cooperation and professional conduct with residents, families, fellow associates, physicians, pharmacies and other vendors or persons.
- Contribute to team effort by being flexible in work assignments; by furnishing support; by taking initiative; and by understanding how this position affects and compliments all other Community positions.
- Able to maintain work pace appropriate to given work load. Perform activities on schedule while maintaining regular attendance and punctuality within specified tolerance.
- Supervise maintenance and housekeeping staff; provide training; set and adjust rates of pay and hours of work; provide performance feedback both informally and formally; recognize both appropriate and inappropriate behaviors and performance (provide rewards and discipline); apportion work among subordinates.
- Perform removal, installation and repair/rebuilding of A/C equipment (e.g. compressor change outs, refrigeration leaks, motor replacements, recharging).
- Maintain budget record keeping, expenditure logs or spend-down sheets. participate in New Hire
Orientation program and other regular associate meetings or functions.
- Schedule and ensure completion of work orders.
- Schedule and implement preventative maintenance.
- Train staff in safety techniques including fire safety.
- Sub contract repairs or alterations as necessary, securing fiscally
Job Type: Full-time
- Supervising: 1 year (Required)
- Senior Living: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Typical start time:
Typical end time: