Pacifica Senior Living McMinnville
Pacifica Senior Living McMinnville is looking for a great Maintenance Director!
Maintenance Assistant duties include but not limited to facilitating the successful physical plant operations by performing repairs and maintenance (plumbing, painting, electrical, HVAC, etc.) of the property that will promote a high sense of well-being and aesthetic appeal for residents, families and staff. This position will also ensure completion of work orders and maintain compliance with state regulatory requirements regarding maintenance systems.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in Physical Plant operations
- Good computer skills and ability to learn new programs
- Must have a valid Driver’s license
- Must have or be able to obtain a valid First Aid Certification
- Speak, read, and understand the English language
Why Join Us?
You can make a difference!Grow your career and do the job you love with people you enjoy working with! We offer competitive benefits and salaries.
Pacifica Senior Living is a premier company providing care to seniors and their families throughout the United States. We specializing in full-service, assisted living and memory care. We offer a competitive starting wage along with a comprehensive employee benefits package that includes, but is not limited to:
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Online continuing education
- A positive working environment
- Discounted employee meal program
- Opportunity for career advancement
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- 8 hour shift