Pacifica Senior Living - The Park Lane
You can make a difference! Grow your career and do the job you love with people you enjoy working with! We offer competitive benefits and salaries.
We offer a competitive starting wage along with a comprehensive employee benefits package that includes, but is not limited to:
- Discounted employee meals
- Gratuity fund
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Positive and fun working environment
- Opportunity for career advancement
The Park Lane, A Pacifica Senior Living Community, is located in the picturesque Iris Canyon Greenbelt and boasts spectacular views of Monterey Bay. This secluded retirement community feels like a far-away resort, but is just minutes from everything. We have been proud to support our community, residents, and families with the utmost care and compassion for over 50 years!
Apply with your resume TODAY to schedule your personal interview for this fantastic opportunity! Or stop by to fill out an application!
Looking for an upbeat and dedicated person to join our team! Job duties for this position include:
- Must love seniors
- Support the mission, vision, and culture of the organization through positive communication and leadership
- Ensure completion of work orders.
- Assist with move-in/out details. Prepare/repair rooms for resident use.
- Test and maintain safety equipment, fire alarm systems, smoke detectors, and emergency call systems.
- Repair plumbing fixtures (e.g., leaky faucets, toilets, sinks, drain, valves, water lines). Plunge toilets, sinks, and floor drains.
- Repair electrical apparatus (e.g., lights, switches, outlets, motors, icemakers, and appliances). Replace overhead light bulbs.
- Repair appliances (e.g., garbage disposal, dishwashers, laundry equipment, stoves, heating and air conditioning equipment, commercial kitchen and laundry equipment, telephone system, nurse call systems).
- Hang pictures, draperies, and vertical blinds.
- Clearances: Criminal DOJ/FBI fingerprint clearance, health screening/physical, TB test
- Experience in a genuine hospitality environment preferred
- Able to speak, read, write and understand the English language fluently
- Able to positively resolve service issues
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated with excellent organizational capabilities
- Compassionate and engaging
Must be willing and able to work required and scheduled shifts, including evenings, weekends, overtime and holidays.
Reasonable accommodations may be considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
Job Type: Full-time
- maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- property maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly