Meridian at Stone Creek
The Meridian at Stone Creek is looking for a great LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)!
We are currently we are looking to add a qualified Wellness Nurse to the awesome team we have in place at our five star Assisted Living and Memory Care community. We are seeking committed individuals that have a passion to care for seniors and are looking to grow within the healthcare field. All team members must adhere to a strict customer service philosophy by providing excellent customer service to our residents, their families, and fellow co-workers.
This position provides direct care and medication assistance to the resident in a manner that meets or exceeds community expectations, including being familiar with and prepared to fulfill responsibilities as outlined in the following position descriptions:
Personal Care Assistant to Residents. The Wellness Nurse position would be full time and report to the Resident Care Director.
· Provide nursing services to residents, while promoting the highest level of well-being, as directed by management
· Administer medication and treatments according to health care providers’ orders and state regulations
· Supervise and direct nursing assistants as needed
· Monitor resident responses to treatment plans and identify adverse medication interactions, alerting the resident care coordinator of any issues
· Update resident records with information regarding nursing care, treatment plans and observations
· Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the state of practice
· One year of nursing experience, preferably in an assisted living environment
· Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office programs
· Must enjoy working with the senior population
Why Join Us?
You can make a difference!
Grow your career and do the job you love with people you enjoy working with! We offer competitive benefits and salaries.
Pacifica Senior Living is a premier company providing care to seniors and their families throughout the United States. We specializing in full-service, assisted living and memory care. We offer a competitive starting wage along with a comprehensive employee benefits package that includes, but is not limited to:
· Health, Dental, Vision
· Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
· Online continuing education
· A positive working environment
· Discounted employee meal program
· Opportunity for career advancement
**We are a Drug Free Community***
Job Type: Full-time
- nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- ltc: 1 year (Preferred)
- lpn: 1 year (Preferred)
- healthcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- LPN (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Nursing home
- 8 hours
Work from Home:
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift