Pacifica Senior Living Vancouver
You can make a difference!
Grow your career and do the job you love with people you enjoy working with!
Pacifica Senior Living is a premier company providing care to seniors and their families throughout the United States. We specialize in full-service, assisted living and memory care. We are looking for a Hair Stylist to create flawless haircuts and hairstyles for our customers. Hair Stylist responsibilities include cutting hair using basic and advanced techniques, consulting customers about styles and colors and applying hair care products, like treatment oils and masks. If you have experience cutting short and long hair and are up-to-date with styling trends, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will ensure all customers leave our salon satisfied with your services and feel happy with their new looks.
- Recommend hairstyles and haircuts according to customers’ face shapes and tastes
- Wash, rinse and dry clients’ hair using appropriate shampoos and conditioners (e.g. for oily hair or dry scalp)
- Cut, trim and shave hair using professional equipment
- Apply a wide range of hair coloring techniques
- Create hairstyles for formal events and everyday looks
- Apply hair treatment products, as needed (e.g. color protection creams and hydrating masks)
- Form bonds with loyal customers and remember their hairstyle preferences
- Manage bookings and serve walk-ins
- Ensure tidiness of beauty stations and sterilize tools, as needed
- Cross-sell hair care products or services, when appropriate
- Work experience as a Hair Stylist, Hairdresser, Colorist or similar role
- Proficiency in hair straightening and curling methods, using hot irons and curlers
- Hands-on experience with various coloring techniques
- Knowledge of a wide range of haircuts, suitable for all hair lengths (e.g. braids and top knots)
- Familiarity with hair treatment products and services, like keratin smoothing
- Up-to-date with industry trends
- Excellent communication skills
- Physical stamina to stand for long hours
- Flexibility to work in shifts
- Valid license from a cosmetology school
If you are a friendly and motivated person who loves working with seniors and are interested, please send your resume today or apply in person at 2400 NE 112th Avenue Vancouver, WA 98684!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
- stylist: 1 year (Preferred)
- Cosmetology (Required)
- One location
- Flexible schedule
Hours per week:
- No weekends
- Day shift