Pacifica Senior Living
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Supervising and managing staff techniques
- Entire property, staff, services, hours of operation, type of rooms, and locations.
- Thorough knowledge of materials, supplies, and equipment used in the housekeeping department.
- Safety and security measures. Report or correct any hazardous conditions observed immediately.
- Follow and manage using company procedures and policies
- Must be organized and maintain logs, checklists, inventories as scheduled
- Basic computer experience to pull reports and check inventory
- Keep track of employee time cards and makes sure they are up to date
- Assist with resident issues, being professional and maintaining a hospitable caring attitude.
- Multi task, detail oriented, remain service centric
- Must be able to work alone.
- Comply to all standards.
- Communicate with residents and co-workers in a friendly and helpful professional manner.
- Work as a team member with department heads
Job Type: Full-time
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off