Pacifica Senior Living McMinnville
Pacifica Senior Living-McMinnville is looking for great Housekeeper! FT available!
Housekeeper duties include but not limited to responsibilities associated with maintaining cleanliness, presentation and sanitary conditions of common rooms, resident apartments and resident laundry as assigned on a daily basis.
- Minimum of one year experience in residential or hotel housekeeping or laundry
- Must have or be able to obtain a valid First Aid Certification
- Speak, read, and understand the English language and be able to read labels and instructions for all chemicals used
- Dementia care experience is beneficial
Why Join Us?
You can make a difference! Grow your career and do the job you love with people you enjoy working with! We offer competitive benefits and salaries.
Pacifica Senior Living is a premier company providing care to seniors and their families throughout the United States. We specializing in full-service, assisted living and memory care. We offer a competitive starting wage along with a comprehensive employee benefits package that includes, but is not limited to:
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Online continuing education
- A positive working environment
- Discounted employee meal program
- Opportunity for career advancement
***We are a Drug Free Community***
If you are a friendly and motivated person who loves working with seniors and are interested, please send your resume today or apply in person at 320 SW Hill Rd McMinnville OR 97128
Job Type: Full-time
Bathrooms to clean: