Pacifica Senior Living - The Park Lane
Pacifica Senior Living- The Park Lane
Why Join Us?
You can make a difference! Grow your career and do the job you love with people you enjoy working with! We offer competitive benefits and salaries.
We offer a competitive starting wage along with a comprehensive employee benefits package that includes, but is not limited to:
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Online continuing education
- A positive working environment
- Discounted employee meal program
- Opportunity for career advancement
Pacifica Senior Living is a private, family company based in San Diego, California, specializing in full-service, assisted living and memory care. We support our communities, residents, and the families we serve with the utmost care and compassion.
Apply with your resume TODAY to schedule your personal interview for this fantastic opportunity! Or stop by to fill out an application!
Looking for an upbeat and dedicated person to join our team! Job duties for this position include:
- Support the mission, vision, and culture of the organization through positive communication and leadership.
- Contribute to Community relationships by demonstrating cooperation and professional conduct with residents, families, fellow associates, physicians, pharmacies and other vendors or persons.
- Contribute to team effort by being flexible in work assignments; by furnishing support; by taking initiative; and by understanding how this position affects and compliments all other Community positions.
- Able to maintain work pace appropriate to given work load. Perform activities on schedule while maintaining regular attendance and punctuality within specified tolerance.
- Operate commercial washer and dryer and other cleaning equipment normally associated with position.
- Stock laundry and cleaning cart with supplies. Maintain clean laundry room and keep chemicals in orderly fashion.
- Fold linens and resident clothing articles. Follow laundering procedures.
- Change resident bedding.
- Identify resident linen by labeling unit number on nametags.
- Thoroughly clean and sanitize common areas, common restrooms, and residents’ rooms and bathrooms.
- Clearances: Criminal DOJ/FBI fingerprint clearance, health screening/physical, TB test
- Experience in a genuine hospitality environment preferred
- Able to speak, read, write and understand the English language fluently
- Able to positively resolve service issues
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated with excellent organizational capabilities
- Compassionate and engaging
Must be willing and able to work required and scheduled shifts, including evenings, weekends, overtime and holidays.
Reasonable accommodations may be considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
Job Type: Full-time
- housekeeping: 1 year (Preferred)
- hospitality: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly