Pacifica Senior Living Vancouver
Pacifica Senior Living Vancouver is looking for a great Full-Time/Part-time Housekeeper!
Why Join Us?
You can make a difference! Grow your career and do the job you love with people you enjoy working with! We offer competitive benefits and salaries.
Pacifica Senior Living is a premier company providing care to seniors and their families throughout the United States. We specializing in full-service, assisted living and memory care. We offer a competitive starting wage along with a comprehensive employee benefits package that includes, but is not limited to:
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Online continuing education
- A positive working environment
- Employee meal program
- Opportunity for career advancement
Housekeeper duties include but not limited to responsibilities associated with maintaining cleanliness, presentation and sanitary conditions of common rooms, resident apartments and resident laundry as assigned on a daily basis. Laundry attendant duties include all aspects of laundering personal clothing, bedding and other linens.
- Minimum of one-year experience in a Geriatric, Long Term Care or Assisted Living setting preferred
- Must have or be able to obtain a valid First Aid Certification
- Speak, read, and understand the English language
- Dementia care experience is beneficial
***We are a Drug Free Community***
If you are a friendly and motivated person who loves working with seniors and are interested, please send your resume today or apply in person at 2400 NE 112th Avenue, Vancouver WA 98684!
Job Types: Part-time
Job Type: Part-time
Job Type: Full-time
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
Must have your own supplies and equipment:
Bathrooms to clean:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma