Pacifica Senior Living Belleair
If you are looking for an opportunity to enrich the lives of others and you share our passion for making a difference in people’s lives, come join our team! Our residents are the reason we choose to deliver high quality care and services in a home-like setting. We offer competitive wages, benefits, training, and the opportunity for growth. We welcome you to apply & join our family today!
- Support the mission, vision, and culture of the organization through positive communication.
- Contribute to Community relationships by demonstrating cooperation and professional conduct with residents, families, fellow associates, physicians, pharmacies and other vendors or persons.
- Contribute to team effort by being flexible in work assignments; by furnishing support; by taking initiative; and by understanding how this position affects and compliments all other Community position
- Able to maintain work pace appropriate to given work load. Perform activities on schedule while maintaining regular attendance and punctuality within specified tolerance.
- Answer phones, take message and transfer calls.
- Greet arriving guests in a professional and friendly manner.
- Answer residents’ needs and requests.
- Maintain a daily resident log and resident emergency information
- Schedule residents’ doctor appointments and activities
- Provide information to bookkeeping for billing.
- Give directions and disseminate information as directed.
- Distribute written communication
- Accept and sign for deliveries (mail, prescriptions, etc.).
- Respond appropriately to changes in the work setting.
- Perform other related assignments as required.
- May accept money for store purchase, meal tickets, etc.
- Be familiar with Pacifica Policies & Procedures Manual and Pacifica Associate Handbook.
- Act on constructive feedback by listening to supervisor(s), customers and peers and use it to improve performance.
- Maintain resident, employee, and community confidentiality.
- Respect Resident’s Rights.
- Demonstrate positive attitude and ability to work well with all people, particularly the elderly.
- Promote positive work environment that emphasizes teamwork.
- Demonstrate willingness to help other staff whenever needed.
- Follow all front desk policies concerning tracking of residents.
- Be familiar with how to use a telephone, copy machine, fax machine, scan to email and all other office equipment associated with this position.
- * Possess excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing. Must be able to read write, speak and understand English, as well as follow directions (written and oral}.
- Possess basic computer skills, including knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Be able to type at least 40 words per minute.
- Requires a high school diploma and a good work history in a similar position.
- May be required to hold valid First Aid Certification.
- Maintain mental alertness, attention, and concentration for necessary periods.
- Apply common sense understanding and carry out instructions (written, oral or diagrammatic}.
- Adapt to situations requiring the precise attainment of set limits, tolerances, or standards.
- Regularly required to sit for extended periods of time and talk or listen .
- Able to stand, stoop and bend frequently, lift up to 20 pounds and push up to 40 pounds. Also must have the ability to talk, hear, sit, and use hands and fingers, handle/feel objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms.
- Specific vision requirements for this job include close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust the focus of the eyes.
- Possess adequate physical stamina to move freely about the Community and assist residents where needed, including in emergency situations.
This is full-time position working Monday-Friday from 8:30A-5P.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.00 to $11.50 /hour
- Concierge: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Communication method(s) used:
This Job Is:
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required