The Meridian at Stone Creek
Why settle for ordinary when you can have extraordinary? The Meridian at Stone Creek is currently seeking friendly, motivated team members for its new luxurious senior living community located in Milton, WA. Nestled in a secluded neighborhood a mile south of Wild Waves Theme Park, we’re just a short easy drive away from both Federal Way and Tacoma!
Currently we are looking to add qualified concierge to the awesome team we have in place at our five star Assisted Living and Memory Care community.
We are seeking committed individuals that have a passion to care for seniors and are looking to grow within the healthcare field. All team members must adhere to a strict customer service philosophy by providing excellent customer service to our residents, their families, and fellow co-workers. We offer a competitive wage DOE, along with a comprehensive employee benefits package that includes, but is not limited to:
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Online continuing education
- A positive working environment
- Discounted employee meal program
- Opportunity for advancement
The Meridian at Stone Creek is a Pacifica Senior Living community. A private, family company based in San Diego, California, Pacifica Senior Living specializes in full-service independent, assisted living and memory care communities. We support our communities, residents, and the families we serve with the utmost care and compassion.
This is a full time position M-F 7:00 am to 3:00 pm
If you want to join a great team of professional caring healthcare workers, please submit your resume, or come visit our community and fill out an application. For more information, check us out online at http://www.meridianstonecreek.com!
The Meridian at Stone Creek is a Drug-Free, Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Part time
Job Type: Full-time
- Front Desk: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- hospitality: 1 year (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Communication method(s) used:
- In person
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- No weekends