Pacifica Senior Living Santa Barbara
Pacifica Senior Living at Santa Barbara is seeking an Executive Director for their intimate memory care community. This community is the perfect foundation for an Executive Director looking for a place to build their own culture without the obstacles that can come with a larger building. This community is the perfect memory care setting with high staffing ratios for excellent personalized care.
Description of Opportunity:
This role is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the Community, achieving and maintaining maximum occupancy of the Community, achieving high resident/employee satisfaction, generating respect in the neighborhood for the Community, ensuring smooth operation of the Community and generating the projected budget objectives for the company.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Lead the sales and revenue cycle for the community.
- Operate the Community in a manner that will ensure company profitability by exceeding all community budget and census guidelines as set by the company. Follow and adhere to the budget in all situations. Monitor staffing hours and overtime daily to detect problems early and to avoid utilizing temporary staffing. Community has dedicated nurse oversight as well as a staffing coordinator to assist.
- Recruit, hire, train, discipline, and supervise staff in all departments.
- Ensure positive resident, family, and employee relations by responding promptly and appropriately to their needs, requests, concerns, and suggestions.
- Ensure activities programs will enrich the resident’s social and physical needs as well as increase their community involvement.
- Develop and maintain systems that will effectively monitor Community operations including, but not limited to, occupancy rate, income and expenses, supply and capital asset inventories, resident and staff satisfaction (i.e., suggestion boxes, surveys), family nights, monthly staff meetings, and weekly department meetings.
- Routinely monitor the kitchen sanitation, meal quality, quality and appearance of service and staff, cleanliness of resident apartments, and resident satisfaction.
If this is something that sounds like something you’d like to learn more about contact us today!
- An administrator license in the state of California for assisted living
- The ability to secure a California Assisted Living Administrator license within 45-days of hire.
- 3 years of experience in memory care
Job Type: Full-time
- Assisted Living Certification / RCFE (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off