Pacifica Senior Living
Pacifica Senior Living is considered a leader and innovator in senior living. Senior Living Properties is ranked in the top five senior living companies for excellence by its peers and voted Best of Senior Living by SeniorAdvisor.com.
Description of Opportunity:
Responsible for oversight of CCRC in conjunction with full management team, assistant and highly skilled DON. This community is fully staffed, 5-star rated, with enormous potential. Services include large independent living, medium assisted living and small memory care and skilled nursing facility.
This role is best suited for an Executive Director with a passion for creating and implementing systems, team-building and customer service.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Lead the sales and revenue cycle for the community.
- Operate the Community in a manner that will ensure company profitability by exceeding all community budget and census guidelines as set by the company. Follow and adhere to the budget. Monitor staffing hours and overtime daily to detect problems early and to avoid utilizing temporary staffing. Community has dedicated nurse oversight as well as a staffing coordinator to assist.
- Ensure positive resident, family, and employee relations by responding promptly and appropriately to their needs, requests, concerns, and suggestions.
- Perform marketing and sales activities including prospective resident follow-up, and direct sales monitoring to ensure positive occupancy percentages.
- Set the expectations and goals for your team, ensure they have the tools to succeed, hold accountable to missed goals and celebrate goals achieved.
- Ensure activities programs will enrich the resident’s social and physical needs as well as increase their community involvement.
- Maintain confidential (HIPAA compliant), accurate, and appropriate records for each resident, prospective resident and employee of the Community.
- Develop and maintain systems that will effectively monitor Community operations including, but not limited to, occupancy rate, income and expenses, supply and capital asset inventories, resident and staff satisfaction (i.e., suggestion boxes, surveys), family nights, monthly staff meetings, and weekly department meetings.
- Routinely monitor the kitchen sanitation, meal quality, quality and appearance of service and staff, cleanliness of resident apartments, and resident satisfaction.
- South Carolina Assisted Living Administrator Certification* (or ability to obtain within 30-days of hire)
- South Carolina Skilled Nursing Administrator License* (or ability to obtain within 30-days of hire)
*Out of state Administrators can transfer to South Carolina with minimal requirements. We will pay for all associated exam costs as related to the transfer requirements.
- 5 years of assisted living or memory care experience preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our Benefits program is offered to all Eligible Full-Time Team Members (Salaried and Hourly) after completing 90 continuous days of service with the company.
Job Type: Full-time
- Executive Director: 5 years (Preferred)
- South Carolina Assisted Living Administrator (Preferred)
- South Carolina Skilled Nursing Administrator (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off