Pacifica Senior Living Santa Barbara
Senior Living Management is looking for a dynamic and experienced Executive Director for their mid-sized memory care community. This is a great community for an Executive Director looking to grow their career into a Regional capacity or to find a place where you can bring continued success through retirement.
Description of Opportunity:
The Executive Director is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the Community, achieving and maintaining maximum occupancy of the Community, achieving high resident/employee satisfaction, generating respect in the neighborhood for the Community, ensuring smooth operation of the Community and generating the projected budget objectives for the company.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Lead the sales and revenue cycle for the community.
- Operate the Community in a manner that will ensure company profitability by exceeding all community budget and census guidelines as set by the company. Follow and adhere to the budget in all situations. Monitor staffing hours and overtime daily to detect problems early and to avoid utilizing temporary staffing. Community has dedicated nurse oversight as well as a staffing coordinator to assist.
- Recruit, hire, train, discipline, and supervise staff in all departments.
- Ensure positive resident, family, and employee relations by responding promptly and appropriately to their needs, requests, concerns, and suggestions.
- Ensure activities programs will enrich the resident’s social and physical needs as well as increase their community involvement.
- Develop and maintain systems that will effectively monitor Community operations including, but not limited to, occupancy rate, income and expenses, supply and capital asset inventories, resident and staff satisfaction (i.e., suggestion boxes, surveys), family nights, monthly staff meetings, and weekly department meetings.
- Routinely monitor the kitchen sanitation, meal quality, quality and appearance of service and staff, cleanliness of resident apartments, and resident satisfaction.
If this is something that sounds like a good fit for you and have a valid Administrator license in the state of California, please apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
- One location
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative