Pacifica Senior Living Woodmont
The Resident Care Director is expected to oversee all phases of the care for the residents as well as supervision of care staff.
Contributing to Community’s relationships by demonstrating cooperation and professional conduct with residents, families, fellow associates, physicians, pharmacies and other vendors or persons; contributing to team effort by being flexible in work assignments by furnishing support, by taking initiative, and by understanding how this position affects and compliments all other Community positions.
Supervising resident care staff and licensed nurses, provide training, provide formal and informal performance feedback; evaluating resident care needs and determine required level of care upon admission and changes in condition; observing residents’ health status and/or reactions to drugs, treatments, or significant incidents; reviewing and implementing incident reports; maintaining records and files for residents; and implement orientation and education programs that explain the philosophy of service in accordance with Policies and Procedures.
- Must be an LPN or RN.
- This position also requires supervisory experience, prior care experience in an assisted living community or skilled nursing facility, and valid First Aid and CPR Certification.
- Demonstrate an understanding of State Assisted Living Regulations.
- Maintain mental alertness, attention, and concentration for necessary periods.
- Apply common sense understanding and carry out instructions (written, oral or diagrammatic).
- Adapt to situations requiring the precise attainment of set limits, tolerances, or standards
- Able to stand, stoop and bend frequently, lift up to 20 pounds and push up to 40 pounds. When lifting.
- Possess adequate physical stamina to move freely about the Community and assist residents where needed, including in emergency situations.
Job Type: Full-time
- Describe a team accomplishment that you are most proud of. Why?
In general, what causes stress for you at work? How do you manage it?
Describe a time you had to confront a team member. How did you handle it?
How do you ensure that the needs of residents and your teammates are met?
What are you seeking to learn or find at Woodmont that you haven’t found elsewhere?
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required