Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers
Support the mission, vision, and culture of the organization through positive communication and leadership.
- Contribute to Community relationships by demonstrating cooperation and professional conduct with residents, families, fellow associates, physicians, pharmacies and other vendors or persons.
- Contribute to team effort by being flexible in work assignments; by furnishing support; by taking initiative; and by understanding how this position affects and compliments all other Community positions.
- Able to maintain work pace appropriate to given work load. Perform activities on schedule while maintaining regular attendance and punctuality within specified tolerance.
- Supervise kitchen and dining room staff, provide training, set and adjust rates of pay and hours of work, provide informal and formal performance feedback, recognize both appropriate and inappropriate behaviors/performances through rewards and discipline, and apportion work among subordinates.
- Perform all cook functions as necessary, serving 3-4 shifts a week as required by the Executive Director.
- Order food and kitchen supplies from approved vendors and maintain good communication with all vendors.
- Record and maintain adequate food inventory and complete reports as required by Pacifica.
- Follow all Pacifica dietary policies and procedures and ensure compliance by other food service employees.
- Ensure that employees practice safe food-handling techniques and comply with federal, state, county, and city regulations regarding health, safety, and sanitation.
- Ensure that personnel who display signs of communicable diseases are not working.
- Hold regularly scheduled staff meetings with all dining room personnel to ensure efficient kitchen
Job Type: Full-time
- senior living: 1 year (Required)
- English (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off