Pacifica Palm Springs
Pacifica Senior Living Palm Springs is looking for a great full-time and part-time Cook!
We are currently looking to add a qualified cook to the awesome team we have in place at our five-star community.
Cook duties include but not limited to responsibilities associated with a cook such as, prepare appealing, nutritious, tasteful and fresh meals for residents, prospective residents, families and guests.
- Prepare salads, bake desserts, and complete menu meals on time without the direct supervision of the Dining Services Director
- Safely operate all kitchen equipment and dish-washing machine
- Clean and sanitize ovens, grill, work space, and cooking utensils
- Be available for weekend coverage and on-call situations assigned on a rotating basis
- One (1) year experience with food preparation, kitchen safety, sanitation, and menu preparation in a restaurant, health care facility, or other institution
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and the ability to work well with all people, particularly the elderly
Why Join Us?
You can make a difference!
Grow your career and do the job you love with people you enjoy working with! We offer competitive benefits and salaries.
Pacifica Senior Living is a premier company providing care to seniors and their families throughout the United States. We specializing in full-service, assisted living and memory care. We offer a competitive starting wage along with a comprehensive employee benefits package that includes, but is not limited to:
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Online continuing education
- A positive working environment
- Opportunity for career advancement
***We are a Drug Free Community***
If you are a friendly and motivated person who loves working with seniors and are interested, please send your resume today or apply in person at 1780 East Baristo Road, Palm Springs Ca, 92262 from 9am-2pm Monday – Friday.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- professional cooking: 1 year (Required)
- relevant: 1 year (Required)
- Cooking: 1 year (Required)
- line cook: 1 year (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- Day shift
- Night shift
- 8 hour shift
- 10 hour shift
- On call