Pacifica Senior Living
Pacifica Senior Living currently seeks a full-time, Sales Director for Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace. This property is Independent Living, assisted living and memory care!
- Seasoned professional with proven successful sales track record
- Dynamic phone presence and high percentage of calls to tour turnover
- Outreach specialist in area to bring in prospective residents
The IDEAL candidate has a long track-record of success in immediately and positively impacting the census and revenues in Senior Living communities. Maintain a data base of leads and opportunities to build and sustain a senior living community resident census.
This person is primarily responsible for:
- (1) Building and sustaining census,
- (2) Counseling and guiding prospects and families through the sales process,
- (3) Aggressively, appropriately and dynamically following up on all opportunities, and confidently closing the sale and securing the resident.
· (4) Minimum of 8-10 deposits per month.
· (5) Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
· (5) Building community relationships with the local area for goal of awareness , branding and move ins.
· (6) Must have transportation to attend all events, meetings and outreach obligations.
- (7) A proven track record of success at closing sales.
- (8) A minimum of 2 years experience selling senior housing.
- (9) Proficient computer skills, Microsoft office and the ability to learn new programs.
- (10) Strong interpersonal, communication and listening skills.
- (11) A leader within the community with an attitude for success.
Offering an exceptional compensation package including base salary and bonus structure.
If you’re a proven closer that has immediate impact wherever you go, then this is the opportunity for you!
Computer Software: Yardi, Excel, Word & Outlook
Send resume and salary requirements. Salary plus commissions based on monthly move-ins obtained.
Job Type: Full-time
Why Join Us?
Grow your career and do the job you love with people you enjoy working with! We offer competitive benefits and salaries.
We offer a competitive starting wage along with a comprehensive employee benefits package that includes, but is not limited to:
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- A positive working environment
- Opportunity for career advancement
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off