Pacifica Senior Living
- Bathes, dresses/undresses patients assist with personal hygiene.
- Serves and collects food trays. Assists with patient feeding.
- Assists patients in ambulating.
- Takes and records vital signs, weights and I & O.
- Performs non sterile dressing changes.
- Changes bed linens.
- light housekeeping and laundry.
- Provides encouragement, support and comfort to patients and family members.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as with med tech, RCC, and RCD.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
- CNA/HCA license required.
- CPR/First Aid required.
- Food Handlers Card required.
- Background Check required.
- No experience required, however preferred.
- Assist residents with Activites of daily living (ADLs)Perform, assist, and complete resident showers
- Perform the skills of a nursing assistant or home care aid.
- Follow protocol, procedures and tasks per Care Plans.
- Nurse Delegation with focus on Diabetes required, if applying for Med Tech
- Types: Full-time, Part-time. Day, Eve, Noc shifts.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 /hour
- HCA (Required)
- CNA (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
Completed license needed:
- Upon starting work
- 8 hours
Work from Home:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Relocation Assistance Provided:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- Day shift
- Night shift
- 8 hour shift
- On call
- Overnight shift