Pacifica Senior Living - The Park Lane
Pacifica Senior Living- The Park Lane
Why Join Us?
You can make a difference! Grow your career and do the job you love with people you enjoy working with! We offer competitive benefits and salaries.
We offer a competitive starting wage along with a comprehensive employee benefits package that includes, but is not limited to:
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Online continuing education
- A positive working environment
- Discounted employee meal program
- Opportunity for career advancement
Pacifica Senior Living is a private, family company based in San Diego, California, specializing in full-service, assisted living and memory care. We support our communities, residents, and the families we serve with the utmost care and compassion.
Apply with your resume TODAY to schedule your personal interview for this fantastic opportunity! Or stop by to fill out an application!
Looking for an upbeat and dedicated person to join our team! Job duties for this position include:
- Support the mission, vision, and culture of the organization through positive communication and leadership.
- Contribute to Community relationships by demonstrating cooperation and professional conduct with residents, families, fellow associates, physicians, pharmacies and other vendors or persons.
- Provide assistance or reminders with activities of daily living, including grooming, oral hygiene, bath/shower, hair cleaning and brushing, serving meals, and cleaning of resident units.
- Lift and/or transfer residents as needed.
- Make resident rounds as required in residents’ services plans or as circumstances dictate.
- Record and report changes in resident’s condition to the supervisor including but not limited to changes in resident’s ability to perform activities of daily living, skin changes, bruising, etc.
- Use approved charting criteria and procedures to record pertinent information in resident charts.
- Initiate and participate leisure activities provided for residents; encourage resident to socialize and participate in planned activities and programs.
- Follow proper procedures in emergency situations and respond promptly and positively to resident requests for assistance, including emergency pull cords, telephone calls, and requests from family and friends.
- Clearances: Criminal DOJ/FBI fingerprint clearance, health screening/physical, TB test
- Experience in a genuine hospitality environment preferred
- Able to speak, read, write and understand the English language fluently
- Able to positively resolve service issues
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated with excellent organizational capabilities
- Compassionate and engaging
Must be willing and able to work required and scheduled shifts, including evenings, weekends, overtime and holidays.
Reasonable accommodations may be considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- personal assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- caregiving: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance