Pacifica Senior Living Riverside Legacies Memory Care
Currently we are looking to add qualified Caregivers & Med Techs to the awesome team we have in place at our five star Memory Care community.
Full and Part-time positions available.
A caring and helping-oriented attitude is important. Further, must be able to lift residents safely.
Med Tech duties include, but not limited to responsibilities related to medication administration, review of medication administration records for errors, following state licensure rules, notification of the physician when appropriate, ensure medications are reordered, faxing of written or faxed orders from doctors to pharmacies.
- Experience working in senior care community highly desirable
- Must be able to lift and move 50 lbs
- Must be able to handle dual tasks and/or switch between tasks quickly and safely
- Must be able to work independently and within our team
- Must be fluent in English
- Should be comfortable assisting in multiple departments as needed to ensure resident safety, comfort, and satisfaction.
- Must want to be part of a purposeful and mission-oriented community
Applicant will be expected to be familiar with responsibilities associated with a personal care assistant to residents, laundry and kitchen helper. Provide assistance with all activities of daily living needs such as, bathing, transferring, toileting, dressing, undressing, grooming, shaving, etc. Qualified applicants must be able to provide assistance with all ADL’s including bathing, transferring, toileting, grooming, etc.
This position provides direct care and medication assistance to the residents in a manner that meets or exceeds Community expectations, including being familiar with and prepared to fulfill responsibilities as outlined in the following position descriptions:
· Personal Care Assistant to Residents
· Dishwasher/Kitchen Helper
· Minimum of one year experience in a Geriatric, Long Term Care or Assisted Living setting
· Must have or be able to obtain a valid First Aid Certification
· Speak, read, and understand the English language
· Dementia care experience is beneficial
Why Join Us?
You can make a difference!
Grow your career and do the job you love with people you enjoy working with! We offer competitive benefits and salaries.
Pacifica Senior Living is a premier company providing care to seniors and their families throughout the United States. We specializing in full-service, assisted living and memory care.
***We are a Drug Free Community***
Job Type: Full-time
- United States (Required)