Pacifica Senior Living Vacaville
Pacifica Senior Living is looking for great Caregiver!
Currently we are seeking committed individuals that have a passion to care for seniors and are looking to grow within the healthcare field. All team members must adhere to a strict customer service philosophy by providing excellent customer service to our residents, their families, and fellow co-workers. We are willing to train and develop unlicensed candidates who have excellent customer service skills along with some prior experience working with seniors.
This position provides direct care assistance to the resident in a manner that meets or exceeds Community expectations, including being familiar with and prepared to fulfill responsibilities as outlined in the following position descriptions:
· Toileting assistance and continence care
· Daily grooming such as combing hair, brushing teeth, washing face
· Dressing assistance which may include picking out clothes, ensuring cleanliness
· General monitoring for behavior and safety
· Transferring residents
Caregiver duties include but not limited to responsibilities associated with a personal care assistant to residents, laundry and kitchen helper. Provide assistance with all activities of daily living needs such as, bathing, transferring, toileting, dressing, undressing, grooming, shaving, etc. Position may require direct care assistance to residents with memory care impairments in a dignified manner.
· CPR/First Aid Certified
· High school diploma or equivalent certificate and a competent history in a similar facility.
· Able to stand, stoop and bend frequently, and push up to 50 pounds. Anything 50lbs and over requires another person to assist in lifting. When lifting must use necessary safety equipment; gait belt, hoyer lift, transfer board or ask another employee for assistance. Failure to use proper safety equipment will result in disciplinary action and grounds for termination. Also must have the ability to talk, hear, sit, use hands and fingers, handle/feel objects, tools or equipment; and reach with hands and arms.
Why Join Us?
You can make a difference! Grow your career and do the job you love with people you enjoy working with! We offer competitive benefits and salaries.
Pacifica Senior Living is a premier company providing care to seniors and their families throughout the United States. We specializing in full-service, assisted living and memory care. We offer a competitive starting wage along with a comprehensive employee benefits package that includes, but is not limited to:
· Health, Dental, Vision
· Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
· Online continuing education
· A positive working environment
· Discounted employee meal program
· Opportunity for career advancement
***We are a Drug Free Community***
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $12.00 to $14.00 /hour
- caregiver: 1 year (Preferred)
- working with the elderly: 1 year (Preferred)
- CPR/First Aid (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- One location