Pacifica Senior Living-CDA
We have competitive wages and health insurance available after 90 days.Please submit your resume along with contact information or you can stop by and fill out an application at our community.We are looking for caring, compassionate individuals who enjoys working with seniors. Come join our team where you are appreciated !
- Contribute to Community relationships by demonstrating cooperation and professional conduct with residents, families, fellow associates, physicians, pharmacies and other vendors or persons.
- Contribute to team efforts by being flexible in work assignments.
- Able to maintain work pace appropriate to given work load. Perform activities on schedule while maintaining regular attendance and punctuality within specified guidelines.
- Provide assistance (or reminders) with activities of daily living, including grooming, oral hygiene, bath/shower, hair cleaning and brushing, and transferring to and from activities and meals, as needed.
- Assist in meal preparation/presentation, serving to resident, and other dining related responsibilities; record and report changes in resident’s eating habits to the supervisor.
- Use approved charting criteria and procedures to record pertinent information in resident charts.
- Maintain a safe and orderly environment by performing general scheduled housekeeping for resident involving cleaning laundry, bedrooms, dining area, living space, bathrooms, kitchen, etc
- Initiate and participate in leisure activities provided for residents; encourage resident to socialize and participate in planned activities and programs to develop friendships with other residents
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour
- United States (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
Special needs experience:
- None/Not applicable
Care needed for:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly