Alta Vista Senior Living.
Alta Vista Senior Living is looking for a great Business Office Manager!
Currently we are looking to add a qualified Business Office Manager to the awesome team we have in place at Alta Vista Senior Living. We are seeking committed individuals that have a passion to care for seniors and are looking to grow within the healthcare field. All team members must adhere to a strict customer service philosophy by providing excellent customer service to our residents, their families, and fellow co-workers.
This position will facilitate the successful operation of the Alta Vista community business office. This individual works with corporate office staff in support of corporate accounting and human resource procedures and activities that affect the local office. The Business Office Manager assist in coordinating office services, records control, marketing, and special projects; organize and administer the business and administrative office; and contribute to effective communication and pleasant working conditions.
- Supervise administrative staff where applicable; provide training; set and adjust rates of pay and hours of work; provide performance feedback both informally and formally; recognize both appropriate and inappropriate behaviors and performance (provide rewards and discipline); apportion work among subordinates.
- Triage associate complaints and grievances in accordance with Problem Resolution Procedure.
- Screen potential employment candidate’s resumes/applications for minimum qualifications; arrange and conduct screening interviews and coordinate with appropriate department head and/or Executive Director for final interviews and selection make contingent offers of employment.
- Order all state and company required pre-employment screening, such as drug tests, physicals, fingerprint clearances and/or background checks. Ensure all results are within state and/or company standards.
- Analyze monthly operations statements for the Executive Director and department heads.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Associate’s degree preferred
- Knowledge of AR/AP, HR & payroll
- 2 years office experience, including some managerial experience
- Exceptional organizational, time management, and basic mathematics skills
- Advanced computer skills, specifically with Microsoft Office and Adobe
- Must enjoy working with the senior population
Why Join Us?
You can make a difference!
Grow your career and do the job you love with people you enjoy working with! We offer competitive benefits and salaries.
Pacifica Senior Living is a premier company providing care to seniors and their families throughout the United States. We specializing in full-service, assisted living and memory care. We offer a competitive starting wage along with a comprehensive employee benefits package that includes, but is not limited to:
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Online continuing education
- A positive working environment
- Discounted employee meal program
- Opportunity for career advancement
As a licensed RCFE community in California, all employees are required to pass a DOJ background clearance. Company policy also requires the passing of a drug screen.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.25 to $22.00 /hour
- bookkeeping: 1 year (Preferred)
- management: 1 year (Preferred)
- office manager: 1 year (Preferred)
- quickbooks: 1 year (Preferred)
- office management: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required