Pacifica Senior Living Vancouver
Pacifica Senior Living Vancouver is an assisted living and memory care community in Vancouver, WA. This is a strong team with opportunities for advancement for the right person.
Description of Opportunity:
This community is seeking a business office manager. This role would oversee all aspects of AP and AR. This role is best suited for a person looking to step into a role that is extremely organized and prepared. However, we plan to transition into new areas of billing metrics requiring someone to be willing to learn new processes and systems.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Process and code invoices. Ensure timely processing of invoices, and follow-up on payment as needed.
- Process and distribute monthly private pay resident statements.
- Ensure collections of accounts to prevent aging A/R.
- Responsible for the oversight and completion of new employee paperwork and processing.
- Ensure time clocks are being utilized properly with daily checks.
- Confirm and submit payroll on a bi-weekly basis.
- Maintain confidential (HIPAA compliant), accurate, and appropriate records for each resident, prospective resident and employee of the Community.
- Develop and maintain systems that will effectively monitor business office operations including, but not limited to, accounts receivable and accounts payable, payroll, human resource reporting, Medicare and Medicaid billing.
- Responsible for all facets of Human Resources including initial orientation, payroll processing, and being a strong customer service advocate for our associates.
Education & Requirements:
- Strong customer service skills. This is a busy community, however, our associates and residents are the primary customers. We must make time for those who seek our help.
- 1-2 years of Business Office experience
If you are looking for an opportunity to enrich the lives of others and you share our passion for making a difference in people’s lives, come join our team! Our residents are the reason we choose to deliver high quality care and services in a home-like setting. We offer competitive wages, benefits, training, and the opportunity for growth. We welcome you to apply & join our family today!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $19.00 /hour
- Office Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance