Scottsdale Village Square
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE ASSISTANT
Scottsdale Village Square, a Pacifica Senior Living Community located near Old Town Scottsdale is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic self-starter to join our Business Office team. We are seeking an Accounts Receivable Assistant.
The ideal candidate will possess experience in office work. Will assist in daily communication with clients, vendors and staff members.
Must be outgoing, customer service orientated, positive and energetic. A committed, reliable and dependable teammate who is willing to take on anything from small internal administrative tasks to high profile requests.
- Some experience in healthcare is preferred but not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent PC skills.
- Complete knowledge of all Microsoft Office Products.
- Copy, Faxing and Filing.
- Ability to follow directions.
Why Join Us?
You can make a difference!
Grow your career and do the job you love with people you enjoy working with! We offer competitive benefits and salaries.
If you enjoy working in a collaborative environment and want to advance your current position, we want to hear from you.
Pacifica Senior Living is a premier company providing care to seniors and their families throughout the United States. We specializing in full-service, assisted living and memory care. We offer a competitive starting wage along with a comprehensive employee benefits package that includes, but is not limited to:
· Health, Dental, Vision
· Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
· Online continuing education
· A positive working environment
· Discounted employee meal program
· Opportunity for career advancement
***We are a Drug Free Community**
Job Type: Full-time
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks – learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma