Pacifica Senior Living Coeur d'Alene
Perform activities on schedule while maintaining regular attendance and punctuality within specified tolerance.
- Approach all encounters with residents and employees in a friendly, service oriented manner.
- Assist with planning and implementing events and activities.
- Promote residents’ attendance at events and activities.
- Assist in preparation of activity calendar and input of newsletter.
- Conduct activity programs as assigned.
- Drive community van and bus.
- Assist residents entering and exiting van or bus.
- Assist with decorations for holidays and special occasions.
- Assist residents with gardening projects.
- Assist with group activities, sing-a-longs, and exercise classes.
- This position requires a high school diploma or equivalent certificate, computer literacy and at least one year of experience working with elderly.
- Must possess valid First Aid Certification, a valid license to drive a passenger vehicle, state required licenses, and a clean motor vehicle report.
- Must also be available for weekend coverage and on call emergency situations on a rotating basis.
- Operate a VCR, DVD, and stereo system.
- Demonstrate positive attitude and ability to work well with all people, particularly the elderly.
- Promote positive work environment that emphasizes teamwork.
- Demonstrate willingness
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.00 to $13.00 /hour
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday