Pacifica Senior Living
You can make a difference! Grow your career and do the job you love with people you enjoy working with! We offer competitive benefits and salaries.
***We are a Drug Free Community
Pacifica Senior Living is a private, family company based in San Diego, California, specializing in full-service, assisted living and memory care. We support our communities, residents, and the families we serve with the utmost care and compassion.
If you are a friendly and motivated person who loves working with seniors, please contact us today!
This position assists the Activity Director in establishing a program of activities that is stimulating and that fosters a positive atmosphere through leisure activities that meet the spiritual, cultural, physical, intellectual and social needs of residents both inside and outside the Community.
- Support the mission, vision, and culture of the organization through positive communication and leadership.
- Contribute to Community relationships by demonstrating cooperation and professional conduct with residents, families, fellow associates, physicians, pharmacies and other vendors or persons.
- Contribute to team effort by being flexible in work assignments; by furnishing support; by taking initiative; and by understanding how this position affects and compliments all other Community positions.
- Able to maintain work pace appropriate to given workload.
- Perform activities on schedule while maintaining regular attendance and punctuality within specified tolerance.
- Approach all encounters with residents and employees in a friendly, service oriented manner.
- Assist with planning and implementing events and activities.
- Promote residents’ attendance at events and activities.
- Assist in preparation of activity calendar and input of newsletter.
- Conduct activity programs as assigned.
- Drive community van and bus.
- Assist residents entering and exiting van or bus.
- Assist with decorations for holidays and special occasions.
- Assist residents with gardening projects.
- Assist with group activities, sing-a-longs, and exercise classes.
Respond appropriately to changes in the work setting.
- Perform other related assignments as required.
- Assist Community Relations Director with large community events.
- Assist the front desk, dining room, and yard work as needed.
Job Type: Part-time
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- One location