Pacifica Senior Living Riverside
Why Join Us?
You can make a difference!
Grow your career and do the job you love with people you enjoy working with! We offer competitive benefits and salaries.
Pacifica Senior Living is a premier company providing care to seniors and their families throughout the United States. We specializing in full-service, assisted living and memory care. We offer a competitive starting wage along with a comprehensive employee benefits package that includes, but is not limited to:
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Online continuing education
- A positive working environment
- Discounted employee meal program
- Opportunity for career advancement
Pacifica Senior Living Riverside is looking for a great Activities Director!
In this management level role you will provide leadership and direction to all associates to ensure that our activities program delivers high quality, robust, varied, and meaningful life enrichment opportunities that will foster a positive atmosphere and meet the spiritual, cultural, physical, intellectual, and social needs of residents both inside and outside the Community.
- Develop, organize, plan, implement and evaluate a well-rounded and stimulating holistic activity program; which addresses the needs and limitations of residents.
- Assess the needs of the Observes when a resident’s needs have changed and create an activity plan to encompass the changes.
- Drive Community van; Assist residents entering and exiting
- Decorate for holidays and special occasions and assure community is always appropriate
- Lead large group activities, g. discussion groups, sing-a-longs, exercise classes.
- Assist residents
- Perform special projects as requested by supervisor
- Bachelor degree but will consider an Associate’s degree in the Humanities or a Nationally Certified Activity Director
- Must possess valid First Aid Certification, a valid license to drive a passenger vehicle, state required licenses, and a clean motor vehicle
- Possess Activities Certification if state
- Must also be available for weekend coverage and on call emergency situations on a rotating
- Communicate effectively verbally and non-verbally.
- Able to speak, read, write and understand the English language
***We are a Drug Free Community***
Job Type: Full-time
- working with seniors: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply